An exciting opportunity to join a successful manufacturing company based in Peterborough offering bespoke solutions for clients which are designed and manufactured in house.
We are keen to receive applications from candidates who have previous experience of working within internal sales, customer service or account management who are technically minded or who have worked with bespoke/complex products previously.
KEY TASKS AND DUTIES
- Developing and maintaining key accounts via a Key Account Plan.
- Developing potential new accounts.
- Achievement of monthly and quarterly sales order targets, product led in some areas.
- Handling incoming enquiries via telephone and email
- Quotations of special / bespoke products for all Indirect accounts where necessary.
- Prepare order paperwork for processing.
- Liaising with customers / technical department
- Management of data held within CRM system on customers, activities, quotes and follow ups
- Reporting of Indirect Sales
- Planning and visiting key current and potential customers
- Site visits to assist these customers
- Analysis of competitor products & offerings
- Weekly and monthly sales reporting on KPIs
- Monthly and quarterly forecasting.
KEY SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Experience of selling to resellers in a B2B environment
- Sales focused to achieve targets
- Technical aptitude
- Self-motivated with strong initiative
- Good communication and confident in speaking to customers both over the phone and face-to-face
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to meet targets
- Friendly, helpful nature
- Team player
The basic salary for the role is £25,000 + bonus (OTE) £30,000