If you enjoy speaking to customers and building lasting, long term business relationships then this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
An expanding and established manufacturing business are looking to add to their Sales and Customer Service team and need a confident and professional person to assist with the following duties.
- Respond to and qualify incoming enquiries on product enquiries and log these on the relevant databases.
- Provide timely quotations and follow up calls.
- Order processing and obtaining customer feedback.
- Record NCR’s and work to resolve customer complaints in a timely and efficient manner.
- Effectively communicate with clients.
- Work to develop strong relationships with customers and increase sales and introduce existing customers to other suitable products.
The ideal candidate will have previous sales and administration experience and be able to convert an enquiry to an order over the telephone.
The successful candidate will need to have strong IT skills including Word, Excel, Outlook and ideally have prior knowledge of CRM and possess an excellent telephone manner.