Working for a growing commercial business with the head office based in Suffolk this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career. We are looking for a dynamic and driven individual who is willing to take up the challenge and play a key role in developing and managing existing customers.
This is very much a site based role with occasional trips to Head Office.
You will be passionate about making a difference to your customers and have a proactive and positive approach to daily tasks.
- Ensuring timely, successful and efficient delivery of company products according to customer needs.
- Effective resolution of site issues before they become problems for the contractor/ end client
- Maintain a culture of service excellence
- Building and maintaining strong, long lasting customer relationships
- Commercial awareness to maximise profitability without impacting customer satisfaction
- Provision of sales information to Finance
- Ad hoc duties as requested by Line Manager
- Experienced in dealing with building contractors on site
- Ideally you will come from a contractual background with health and safety knowledge
- Proven experience of Account Management/ customer service
- Project management skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- Ability to juggle multiple projects whilst maintaining a sharp attention to detail
- Excellent communication, negotiation and listening skills
- Proficient in word, excel, Microsoft Office, SAGE and CRM
- Establish strong working relationships with a wide range of people
- Responds positively to requests for help and information
- Team focused
- Good client facing skills and the ability to command respect in a meeting
- Ability to resolve problems
- Strong commercial awareness
- Organised and able to meet tight deadlines
Our client is also able to offer use of a company car and has just implemented a brand new company incentive scheme.