Fantastic opportunity to join a growing business based in Suffolk. The key purpose of the role is to manage the procurement of a wide range of materials and services across the business.
· Experience of working as a Purchasing Manager or in a similar position.
· Good knowledge of inventory and supply chain management.
· Supervisory and management experience.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Sage with the ability to quickly adapt to new systems.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Strong critical thinking and negotiation skills.
· Strong planning and organisational skills.
· Ability to work independently.
· Assertive with the ability to take initiative.
Please contact Emma for more information.