The main purpose of the role will be to work with the Factory Manager and supervisors to assist in coordinating the daily activities of production staff.
Leading by example you will help manage the day to day workload in order to achieve targets efficiently and in a manner that adheres to Health and Safety Regulations.
- Maintaining efficient working methods
- Ensuring the safe operation of all equipment following Health and Safety Regulations
- Monitoring production quality
- Monitoring factory housekeeping
- Assisting in training factory staff when required
- Good communication skills
- Experience of operating CNC machinery (ideally Homag)
- Team Player
- Awareness of current HSE legislation/standards
- Able to prioritise workload
- Computer literate
This role could be the next step up in your career journey to supervisory level or would suit applicants who have already take this step and are looking to further progress.
Excellent prospects are on offer for the right candidate.